Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Practice, Practice, Practice...

Hey there everyone! :)
I thought I'd give you an update on what is going on in my life as of now. I have been doing a lot of studying and practicing. In fact, I included a video of me playing my piano final piece so you guys can hear what it is I am playing.
The Athena concerts went well this past weekend. They were fun!
I have a lot going on this week and weekend as well. Tomorrow I have classes + a sight singing test+ opera rehearsal (maybe). Thursday is shaping up to be a pretty easy day because some classes are canceled, which is nice. Friday, I have my usual classes + a music history test+ opera rehearsal until 10. Saturday, we have the opera concert. It's not the whole opera with costumes or anything, that goes up in February, but Saturday night we are doing Acts II and IV in concert form. Don't come, I'm only singing in the last 5 minutes. And then Sunday I have to start studying for finals!!!
My finals weeks looks like this:
Monday, December 17
9:00 AM: Sight-Singing Final
STUDY/PRACTICE
1:00 PM: Practicing with my accompanist for my jury.
STUDY/PRACTICE
Tuesday, December 18
2:30 PM: Piano final
STUDY/PRACTICE
Wednesday, December 19
FREE DAY!!!!
Studying & practicing all day though.
Thursday, December 20
11:00 AM: JURY!
Study
2:45-4:45 PM: Music Theory final
5:30-7:30 PM: Algebra final
AND THEN FINALLY I GO HOME!!!!!!
Well, anyways, enjoy the video of my piano piece and see you all soon.
Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty piece. It sounds christmassy. Pace yourself during exams and take time to pamper yourself.

Unknown said...

Great!!! I loved it =---you must also get your piano talent from me???