Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Banana!

Okay, so basically Alyssa and I think that we're the most creative and amazing people ever for this idea...so I had to write a blog about it. Today is our friend, Cassie's, birthday. I had classes with her this morning, but I completely FORGOT that it was her birthday. So, when I got back to the room and good ole reliable facebook reminded me...I felt really bad. So, Alyssa grabbed a banana off of her desk and was like "let's give her this!" so then we wrote "Happy Birthday! Love Sarah & Alyssa" on it.


Later, gators!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - how cute. Guess what you are getting in October!

Peter Merbach said...

I was the one who got that banana from the market. You were too lazy to get out of your chair. I would like to think that the inspiration of the birthday banana came from the banana, which was chosen by me, so mostly I am responsible for the birthday banana. Also, I like commas a lot.

Anonymous said...

pretty freudian, no . . .