Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm thrifty!

Hey all. So, I must say...I'm quite proud of myself. It's kind of a known fact that college bookstores completely rob you for books, so I decided to take matters into my own hands when buying text books this summer. I went on the bookstore website, found out what books I need, e-mailed my professors to make sure I had the right editions, and then went online to find them. To give you an example of some of my savings...



At the bookstore this book would have cost me $42.75..I found it online for $35.40.

Or this one..

In the bookstore this book costs $72.40...I found it online for $70.75. I know that's not much of a difference, but that book is brand spankin' new..just released in May, so I wasn't gonna find it much cheaper than that. PLUS..2 dollars less is still less!

That's just 2 examples, trust me there are more! It may not seem like much, but it adds up, so I am pretty proud of my thriftiness I must say!! I can't wait for school! Later, gators!

PS: Happy Birthday, Tut!

No comments: