Monday, November 12, 2007

Shiny, happy people holding hands...

Woohoo! Suz & Grant are married! The wedding was very nice. Very them. I even liked the vegan food! :) I am exhausted though. It was a lot of travel and hustle bustle in a short amount of time. Not to mention that I have register for classes at midnight tonight. Blech! I think a nap is in order...and then I'll just wake myself up at midnight.
Anywho, back to the wedding, yes it was very fun and entertaining. My brother and I were deemed "greeters" and so we stood outside the sanctuary and handed out programs.


It was fun! The reception was very nice, lots of fun dancing. It was a very nice wedding, all in all. BUT I need to get some rest, so I'll write more soon!
Later, gators!

PS...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE JIM! :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I love more than that dress is YOU in that dress!!