Saturday, January 20, 2007

girls just wanna have fun...

Dscf0157

Has anyone ever had pomegranate juice? If not, you should really invest a couple bucks into buying some. It's marvelous. They sell this brand in the union called "Odwalla" and I pretty much have to take out a mortgage on my dorm room (yes, I realize that's not possible because I don't own it...roll with it, people) to buy it, but Odwalla makes all kinds of variations of pomegranate juice, my personal favorite is Pomegranate Limeade. :) Yum!
Last night was pretty uneventful. There was a party at Tom & Jacob's, but I opted out. I was sleepy and I need to rest up before my audition in a WEEK. Plus, it was okay because a slightly tipsy Greg called me from upstairs in Tom's closet and gave me an update on what was going on...so I felt like I was there, and I felt special being a part of the only time Greg Young will ever be "in the closet" :) hehe.
Today I slept in and I have been practicing my monologue and songs for my audition for most of the day. Tomorrow we have rehearsal and we are stumbling through the entire show start to finish. That should be interesting. Alright, gotta run.
Later, gators. :)

No comments: