Friday, January 19, 2007

would you be the wind to blow me home?

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I wasn't feeling it.
Dscf0156 I love Grey's Anatomy. I really do. I love marathon-ing seasons of shows on DVD. It makes me feel incredibly lazy, but I still do it. Sara and I have fun with it. :)
So, yesterday I dragged myself out of bed at 7 in the freakin' morning, threw on some clothes and then suffered the 15 minute walk to intro to public communication. It was a pretty good class, though. I think it'll be my favorite this semester despite its earliness. The teacher is really weird, but he's really, really liberal which means I like him. As soon as he started talking about how Barack Obama is captivating the nation, I was instantly a fan.
(Obama in 2008!)
After that class I came back here and took a shower and then headed to Spanish. I had way too much to do with waiting in line to return my math book that I decided to skip chorus (shhh...it's not a big deal, I won't make it a habit). Waiting in line was an understatement. It took forever to return the damn book. I was not impressed. Oh well. Rehearsal went pretty well last night. It's tiring stuff. Jacob is learning stuff really quickly though which takes away some of the stress.

Today...was pretty simple. It snowed a bunch, which I am not a huge fan of. I had psych lecture this morning...snore...and then geology lecture. Geology isn't that bad because the professor is pretty interesting. Then I worked for awhile and came back here.

It's going to be a pretty low key evening tonight because I have work call in the morning for building sets. BLAH.

Alright, til next time...
later, gators. :)

No comments: