Saturday, August 15, 2009

ALL MOVED IN! :)

I know, I know...it's been like 56 fortnights since I posted. My summer was filled with work, that is it. I worked all day, slept all night, and then did it all over again. Not a whole lot to report in the last 2 months. BUT today, however, marked an exciting day; I moved into my new apartment! My good friend, Jesse, has lived here for 2 years and her past roommate, Craig, moved out this summer and so I moved in! :) She and I have been friends for a couple years now so I am very excited to live with her. I thought ya'll might like a few pictures of my new pad, so here you go:

Living Room shot #1


Living Room shot #2
The door you see is the door to get outside.


Living Room shot #3


Kitchen shot #1


Kitchen shot #2
The little eating nook :)


Kitchen shot #3


My Bedroom shot #1
*note: the HUGE windows with shutters on them..I love them!


My Bedroom shot #2
BIG walk in closet


My Bedroom shot #3
Another one of of the windows!


My Bedroom #4
The door is to the hallway in the house--this apartment is in a very old house and the door leads to what the owners once used as a staircase and whatnot.


So, there you have it! I didn't take any pictures of Jesse's room or of the bathroom, but they're both very nice too. Jesse's room even has an old fireplace in it! It doesn't work anymore, but looks great just the same!

Anywho...I start work with NSP on Monday and I am excited! More soon...PINKY PROMISE!

Later, gators!!! :)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG...I love, love, love it! The floors are awesome and the big windows are incredible. Nice job decorating!

james in washington & maine said...

Nice digs. I love the big windows too. Do you have a guest room? Homecoming is Oct 16-18!

Dad said...

VERY nice. Already miss you - send me your address via email, I have a new insurance card to send you. Love you.
met1963@roadrunner.com

cberube712 said...

Awesome! can't wait to visit!

Anonymous said...

The place is beautiful and LI too love the shutters. Mammie