Monday, April 7, 2008

Goodbye, Pink Razr...

YAY! Today I ordered a new phone! I've had my lovely little pink Razr since we first got our contract with T-Mobile in July 2006 and it's time for a change. Though I love my Razr...I'm getting a Sidekick Slide and that's pretty sweeeet! My dad and brother extended their contracts (we have a family plan) a couple months back and so I extended mine today and ordered this aweeesome new phone because I got a pretty nifty check back from the federal government. Plus, my Razr is getting old and runs out of battery in like a nano-second so I'm just really excited. The Sidekick looks like so much fun. It has a FULL keyboard! Ever since we got unlimited texting with our plan I've become a texting machine and so the full keyboard will only help with my addiction. :-P I'll be sure to take pictures when it comes! I am so pumped! =) WAHOO!
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...we can be text buddies.