Friday, April 18, 2008

Here comes the sun...doo doo doo doo...here comes the sun!

Hi there everyone! It is insanely beautiful out today. I found myself actually feeling a little bit too warm while walking on campus today, which is a welcome change! My day's been good thus far! I got to sleep in a little bit this morning because my German lab was canceled, and so I didn't have to get up until 9:00 to make my 10:00 German class. That went fine. I then went to the library for an hour to study a little bit for my German oral exam I had at noon. That also went fine. Except I said "si" instead of "ja" like a hundred times. I took Spanish for 5 years...I can't shake saying "si" for "yes"...it's rather silly. Then Alyssa and I went to lunch and then I went to work for a little bit. At around 4 I'm gonna go over to my friend, Kate's dorm and then we're going to walk to my credit union because my bank is an idiot. They sent me a new ATM card because of the Hannaford fiasco and then they sent me the wrong pin. Smart. Then Kate and I are going to dinner and to our Athena Consort rehearsal. We have a concert tomorrow, in which my dad, aunt, and grandparents are going to. So, I'm pretty excited about that!!! After my rehearsal, I don't know what's going on...but I think I'm going to call it a low-key evening because my ears are tingling which is usually the first sign I'm coming down with something...which is NOT a good thing right before my juries. Sooo, I'm going to try and ward off whatever is coming on. Alright, I'm gonna wrap this up. Later, gators!

No comments: