Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crossing back over...

Hi everyone. Again, my apologies for the lack in entries. I will try harder this semester to update. I am back at school this week for rehearsals for the musical. I've been crashing at Alyssa's place for the week since we're practically the only ones up here right now.
I have some news...my MacBook died the other night. I knew it was coming. It had been acting up lately and I've had it for 2 1/2 years. It's sort of a known fact that Macs don't last all that long. Most everyone I know that has had one has had trouble with it. So, I've decided to cross back over the PC-side. I ordered a Dell Inspiron 1525 and I'm pretty excited about it. Woo. It should be here in a couple weeks or so. Until then I am going to be using my dad's laptop. I have an online class this coming semester, so it's kind of important that I have a computer to use.
Alright, well I still haven't showered today, so I should get on that. More soon!
Later, gators!

PS: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. You go girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.