Saturday, December 20, 2008

An udpate!

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I had a very busy last couple weeks of school and couldn't really find the time to collect my thoughts enough to write a post. My finals went well! I had 4 of them plus a jury. I feel pretty confident with how I did on all of the written finals and my jury went well, I forgot some words for a second, but then I recovered and it was fine. After my jury I hopped in my car and headed for home. It was a long ride, mostly in the dark (yuck) in my little car with no radio (I make up a lot of songs on my trips to and from school). Eventually though, I got home. I got home only to find out, however, that I am literally working 7 hours a day this entire week, except Christmas. I even work Christmas Eve! It's fine though, I really like working there and that equals lotsa moola for me! :)

Last night I got out of work at 4 and then Chantal and I went to Sakura to get sushi. The restaurant looks like crap from the outside. They really need to do something about the outward appearance of their business, but the inside is nice and the sushi is scrumptious. Then we went back to Chantal's and hung out and had one of of sleepovers that we have frequently. It was a good time. 

Right now I am sitting on the couch watching The Waltons Christmas Special (I LOVE THE WALTONS) and then I'm gonna hop in the shower and probably try to get some Christmas shopping done for a few people. Then I work tonight...wooo!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. I feel like school just started and I've already got one semester out of the way! Time flies.

Alright, gotta get back to The Waltons. :)

Later, gators! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo. Glad to hear the finals went well. I am right down the road in Augusta...