Monday, December 1, 2008

THE WEEK FROM HELL....

MY & ALAN'S REACTION TO THIS WEEK SUMMED UP IN A PICTURE:

Okay, so Alan and I just took this picture. We're in between classes. We just got out of music history and are waiting for our Sight Singing/Ear Training teacher to get here (it's in the same classroom). This week is insane crazy. I have so much due. SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH DUE. Instead of eating today, I am spending my hour break in the library. So many papers, so many projects, so much stuff. Hopefully I make it through this week so I can blog more later. SIGH. Happy December, everyone.

Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, enjoy it all. :-)

Anonymous said...

Be sure to take of yourself, and remember that its not life and death. If you are doing the best you can - thats all that you can ask of yourself. I love you, and I'm proud of you.