Sunday, November 23, 2008

So much to catch up on!

Oh man...I haven't updated in like 28 years! A lot has happened! Last weekend I went to Camden with Alyssa, which was really fun. We went to see her sister in the Camden Hills Regional High School production of Beauty and the Beast. It was really good! Especially for being a high school show! Alyssa's sister, Kathryn, was a "silly girl"...you know, one of the girls that follows Gaston around and acts foolish. So, that was super fun!

Monday I sang in Recital Lab, which went well! It's nice to have that out of the way for the semester! Tuesday and Wednesday nothing too exciting happened. Thursday, Euphony, the select acapella choir I am in, traveled to Lee Academy to do a gig there. Euphony isn't connected to the University, so it's not required that you be a student at UMaine to be a part of it. One of our members who just graduated last year from UMaine is now the music director at Lee Academy and so we went there to do a concert. It was fun, we sounded great and they fed us a fantastic meal! WOO! Good stuff all around. Friday , I did a little astro-bowling (whatever that means) with friends. :)

Saturday night Euphony had our concert at UMaine...it went VERY WELL. Here are some pictures from that:

And here's a video:

We are performing "Bogoroditse Djevo" by Arvo Part. I will continue to post videos of the concert as Alyssa puts them up on YouTube! :)

Today I had my Athena Consort concert, which also went very well. So, as seen...it's been a busy couple of weeks! MANY concerts and the like! Tomorrow I head home for Thanksgiving break and I couldn't be more excited! I'm eating lots, working lots at American Eagle, and hopefully seeing family lots. It should be a nice, relaxing break. More soon! Later, gators!

No comments: