Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Shenanigans...

Hi everyone! So, my Halloween weekend was pretty fun-filled. On the actual night of Halloween, I dressed as a cowgirl of sorts and Alyssa and I went "dance-hopping". There were a few different dances going on and we went into them, made our apperance, danced like fools, and left. Then we hung with friends, made a 1am trip to Dysarts, and went to bed will full bellies. It was a good time. Last night was the Halloween party at DC's house. DC is the director of University Singers and he has a Halloween party at his house every year. It was pretty fun! I dressed as a Black Eyed Pea for that, which is what the picture is of. Get it? I thought it was pretty clever. Though people didn't really get it and kept asking me if I'd been abused. Alas! After that a group of us went back to my place and hung out and then I went to bed. All in all, it was a nice time. Here are some more pics from the evening...

If you knew Kirsten Johansen, you would truly understand the irony of her costume..


Colin said he was Sarah Palin on a hunting trip...


Kate as a strung-out Amy Winehouse and Cassie as a cheerleader...


Erika as Giselle from "Enchanted" and Alyssa as a pile of leaves haha :) ...

Anywho, another great weekend filled with great people. More soon! Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the P for?