Sunday, October 26, 2008

Haunted Hayride


Last night the UMaine Animal Club hosted their annual haunted hayride at the Witter teaching Farm, which is just down the road from campus. To be honest, it was rather low-budget and not very scary. Which, is saying a lot because I get scared by just about everything. BUT, this did not really scare me. We screamed a lot because it's fun, but not because we were terrified. 

Next weekend is Halloween, woohoo! I am going to be a Black Eyed Pea...wear a shirt with a P on it, and make myself a black eye. Clever, right? =) 

Okay, I really need to clean my room and do homework/laundry. Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the sickets costumes ever. We are going to be Lego men. http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/12/lego-costume2.jpg