Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm 21!


Holy moly, everyone! I'm 21 years of age! Yesterday was fantastic. I had a great day filled with awesome people. I feel very blessed to have the tight-knit group of friends that I have. I love them all very much. =) 

Thursday night I spent the night at Alyssa's so that she could give me my gifts at midnight when I officially turned 21. She got me some really cute and funky things. I then had class, got sung to many times during the day, got a few more gifts, etc. After singers Alyssa and I came back here and got all dolled up for my dinner at Margaritas. Before dinner we had our first Side Show cast meeting, so we went to that looking like a million bucks. Good times. After that we headed over to Margaritas and I had my first drink of the night, a Russell Rita. It was so good.

I had about twenty people at my dinner, there actually wasn't enough seating for everyone..I made the reservation for 18 people and a few more showed up. SO, they had to get another table. It made me feel nice though that all these people had come for me. =)

After the dinner we went over to Jesse & Craig's for the first installment of "Classy to Trashy" weekend. Last night was "classy" night..tonight will be "trashy" night. It was a lot of fun. All in all, I had a great birthday filled with wonderful friends. 
Later, gators!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you looked like you had a great time and of course you have lots of friends. Also the drink looked pretty, Mammie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. 20 people! I dont think I could pull in that many. Its because you are quite something!

Anonymous said...

Wow...it's looks like you had a fun night and what a great group of friends. A fantastic 21st, I'm sure.

I can't say I've ever had a Russell Rita. We'll have to go to margarita's in Augusta next time we're home.

Grant Smith said...

Hey! I'm glad the big day was a blast! 21 is a really big one. For me, I wasn't excited again about a birthday until 25. That's the year I could drive rental cars in foreign countries. It sure sounded good. But I've yet to drive anywhere. Well except in Maine. Happy Birthday week after your birthday! From Uncle Grant