Friday, October 24, 2008

Apartment Tour & Emily's Game!

For starters, here's a tour of my apartment:

Secondly..I just got back from my first UMaine atheletic game in 2 years. Tonight I went to see my good friend, Emily, play volleyball. She's a Music Ed major and a UMaine athlete, which is practically unheard of (because both things take up SO MUCH TIME) but somehow she gets it done! =) So, tonight Kate, Karin, Chelsea, Alan, and I headed over to "the pit" to watch the lady Black Bears beat UNH. Emily's roommate, Amanda, even threw me a little signed volleyball when they called her name in the starting line-up.

Of course, I made a fool of myself in my attempt to catch it. Alas! So, it was fun and I'm glad I went to support my friend. To see Emily's UMaine athletic page...click HERE!

Later, gators!

No comments: