Monday, October 15, 2007

Money doesn't grow on trees, idiots.

Apparently stupid residents of my dorm think that money grows on trees and that pulling the fire alarm (FOR THE SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW) at 2:30 in the morning is a good idea. So, that's now $4000 dollars racked up to be paid by innocent people trying to sleep. Honest to goodness, you'd think that by the time people got around to college they'd be mature enough to not do stupid, inconsiderate things, but apparently not.

On another note, my birthday is in 2 days. :) Woooohooo. I have an Athena Consort concert that night. Athena Consort is the women's choir I am in on campus. Ya'll should come to the concert. It's the Annual Women's Composer concert and so all the pieces are by women composers. Athena sings last, but there is plenty of other very talented people. Including my friend, Sara Richardson who composed her own piece to perform in it. Which is beyond cool. So, check it out. 7:30 PM on Wednesday night!

Alright, I am in the computer cluster so I can get some math work done. Later, gators!!

No comments: