Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pre-Birthday Festivities!

Tonight I spent some time with good friends celebrating my birthday which is TOMORROW!!!! Alyssa, Jesse, Cory, and I went to Chile's for dinner (complete with singing waitresses) and then headed to Jesse's for some laughs and good times. I also got some good gifts tonight. That's a picture of me holding the gifts I got. Cory got me that poster of Zac Efron, Jesse got me 2 shirts and a pair of shoes and then Alyssa gave me part of my gift tonight and I guess I'll be getting the rest of it tomorrow. She got me a toy microphone prop because I am constantly doing silly little interviews in our videos orrrrr singing. So, that was a cute present. :) I'll give you more updates on the birthday extravaganza tomorrow!!!! :)

Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Zack look so good together!

Anonymous said...

Fun time! Have a wonderful birthday Sarah. Many birthday wishes to you!