Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All settled in...

Hi! Sorry I haven't written since I've been at school! I need to update ya'll on my life! I moved into my apartment on Sunday morning. It's really nice, I like it a lot! Living with Cory has been a blast thus far and our other two roommates, Rhon and Gabrielle (and their adorable Jack Russell Terrier, Domino) are really awesome! Here are some pictures, I apologize for how dark they came out...my flash decided to work strangely that day.

My bed:

My desk area (taken from standing on my bed...I'm not 9 feet tall):

My armoire, floor lamp, and Cory's keyboard (which didn't fit in his room, but I like having it in mine!):


So yeah, so far it's been really fun! Monday night we had some friends over for a dinner party, I made asparagus which actually turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!
Yesterday classes started and I had a pretty full day! I had some weird economics class at 8, but I think it'll be okay. Then I had Intro to Music Ed at 9:30, went to the new Wells Commons to eat a muffin with friends, had Music Theory at 11, and then EDB 202 which is a education course. I have friends in all of my classes so that makes everything really fun. Today I have Music History at 10, Ear Training/Sight Singing at 11, and then Piano at 12. I think after that I am going to hang out with Alyssa for awhile and then we have a Music Majors Meeting at 2. THEN I am going to come back here, get some homework done, eat some food and then be off to work training at the library until 10 tonight. SO, it's a pretty full day! I'll try to take lots of pictures this year of my happenings so everyone can see how life is going! Okay, I gotta eat some breakfast and then go to the bookstore (and wait in line forever) before class! Later, gators!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you already. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Did you and your roomates do that Target decorate your dorm room dance?

Anonymous said...

OH! Yeah, so I just left a comment about the dog before I read this post. haha. That's cool that you're not in a dorm anymore!!!