Sunday, September 30, 2007

Byebye, Fame!














So, Fame is over! It's kinda crazy! I am not going to know what to do with my time! This weekends' shows were great! Last night's was AMAZING. The house was packed and our energy was sky high. I was happy about that because my mum and brother were in the audience. As well as Chris's mother and my really good friend, Brian, from high school. It was great! I met some fabulous people and it was so much fun. :)
The pictures are of us striking (tearing apart) the set and then of the cast eating pizza after. So fun! Alright, Alyssa and I are watching a movie!
Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah (and Alyssa). It was a great show and fun watch you through audition to rehearsals to performing to striking!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a good time.