Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Fresh Start...





Well, I moved into my dorm this afternoon and I am really excited. As most of you know, Chris and I ended our 2 year relationship a week ago. It's been a really tough week, and though I have my ups and downs, being here at school with Alyssa has really helped me! Plus Chris and I were best friends on top of dating so I know that eventually our friendship will continue to flourish. And I have nothing but wonderful memories of a great 2 years.
But anyways....enough of that sad business! On to happy things. I am really excited to have a fresh start this year. To be on my own. To focus on me. So, yeah. I guess I am just trying to keep my head up and stay positive.
The pictures are of me and Alyssa's dorm. It's amazing!!! We have probably the sweetest set up...ever. The first one is of Alyssa and I with mustaches...cuz that's how we roll. Then it's our desks and TV's, mine is the one on the right. After that is our dressers and refrigerator. THENNN it's our fold out chair/bed and Alyssa playing the piano. THENNN it's our beds. Mine's on top! Pretty cool, eh!?
Alright, gotta go.
Later, gators!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, sorry about the breakup - but that is a great attitude. I am glad to hear you will take the opportunity to focus on you and be positive. What a great attitude! ENJOY!!

Anonymous said...

You are the best of all possible daughters. I'm VERY proud of you.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're doing well. I love the room set up and that you're having fun. You're an amazing young woman with an incredible (and great looking) head on her shoulders.

Hey did you change your blog colors?