Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've got another song to sing...

Well, there's me and David De Silva (Father Fame), the creator of the hit movie, musical, and TV show FAME.
Tonight was OPENING NIGHT of Fame Forever!! It went really well. We had a FULL HOUSE. SO that was definitely fun. And for the most part, everything went really smoothly and I think that Mr. De Silva was impressed with the show that we presented for him. After the show the cast went to Steve's Restaurant (where that photo was taken) and just hung around and had fun. I hope that you all will come and see the show. It's definitely an honor and a privilege to be a part of musical theatre history like this. :) Here are some more photos from the evening:



















So anyways...on a completely unrelated note, I definitely called in a possible drunk driver on the interstate tonight on the way back to campus. They were swerving all over the place. I felt as if I did the community a nice service. Okay, too late to be up!
Later, gators!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! We'll be in the 2nd row tonight cheering loudly!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! We'll be in the 2nd row tonight cheering loudly!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! We all saw a little story on the Father of Fame on the "207" program on NBC tonight. We are excited to see you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Break a leg tonite--I don't like saying that but I guess it is the right thing to say. I'll be there in the second row and you'll know I will be cheering wildly.