Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ice cream, friends, and a show....

3 shows down, 3 to go! Last night's show was especially exciting because I had many people in the audience there to see me. My dad, step-mother, Uncle, Aunt, Aunt's significant other, and grandfather all came to see it as well as 3 friends from school--Cory, Dan, and Kate. The picture is from Friendly's after. We got the "Giant Crowd Pleaser" ice cream, which is 12 scoops of different kinds of ice cream and tons of toppings. It was scrumptious.

It's going to be weird to not have any rehearsals until Thursday! I'm not going to know what to do with myself. Actually, I have a Mixed Nuts (a capella group) audition on Tuesday and then Figaro rehearsals start on Wednesday. Yes, I got into The Marriage of Figaro, the full staged opera they are doing here. I am just in the female chorus, but that's still pretty cool. :) And everyone should come see it!

Alright, I have some theory homework to do.
Until next time...later, gators!

PS...COME SEE FAME NEXT WEEKEND IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the show and you were very very good in it. Congrats on Figero!