Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chizzle Wizzle!

Hey everyone! Friday night I went to see Cony's 117th Chizzle Wizzle! It was very good. A tad bit long...3 1/2 hours...but good nonetheless. The Ends were talented and the olios was full of laughs. I think the cast really had fun with this year's theme, 60's Invasion, and so that really showed. The Ends' songs were all very 60's inspired: "Son of A Preacher Man", "These Boots Were Made For Walkin", "I Feel Good", "Good Morning Baltimore", "Hair", "Little Red Riding Hood" and the Alternates sang a little medley duet of "Save The Last Dance For Me" and "Do You Love Me?". It was a very cute show.

Now, I am back at school and very excited for this weekend because it' SPA Ball! (AKA School of Performing Arts Ball) I bought a really cute dress and I LOVE my shoes...so I'll definitely post pics after the dance on Saturday!

Alright...homework time.
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think its time for a new youtube update!