Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mucinex in, Mucus out!

Hey ya'll. I'm back at school. Sorry I've been so bad at updating lately. I'll try to work on that! The rest of my time in DC & NYC was fabulous. I had a lot of fun and saw two great shows, "Kiss of The Spider Woman" at Arlington's Signature Theater and "The Lion King" at Minskoff Theater in Times Square. I had already seen "The Lion King", but that show is so truly breathtaking that I could see it another 928334 times and not get burnt out. "Kiss of The Spider Woman" was fantastic. Natascia Diaz and Hunter Foster were both magnificent and I was honored to see them live. So yes, my week away was a success, most definitely!
I got back to school Sunday night and then woke up Monday morning with a really really tight chest and it hurt when I breathed. So, today I went to Cutler Health Center here on campus and I had a doctor check me out...just to make sure it wasn't something like pneumonia or bronchitis. Thankfully, it was neither. I guess I just have very congested lungs so the doctor suggested I take Mucinex. You know that commercial...with the little mucus family who gets blown out of their home in the person's lungs. I am all about good marketing and I was seriously excited to take it just because of the commericial. So, whoever came up with that ad, kudos to you, you sold me on it!
School is going well, despite the fact that I feel as though my lungs have blown to smithereens. I'm going to be truthful here though and say I just want to get these 7 weeks until finals over. I'm ready for summer. Okay, I just wanted to give you guys an update. I promise I'll try to be better with my blogging. =)
Later, gators!

No comments: