Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nothing quite says Spring Break like freezing rain...

Hello everyone. I apologize for my lack in entries. Spring Break began on Friday evening. Though, quite frankly, it's not Spring yet...it won't even be Spring when we return to school and apparently the weather wants to prove this fact to UMaine. Today is just yucky. Saturday was a mess. We are buried under what seems like an abnormal amount of snow. When will this end?! Oy vey. My trip out of this God forsaken state can't come any sooner!

My Spring Break thus far has been rather uneventful. Saturday was low-key because of the weather, Sunday was low-key because that's how Sundays should be. Monday my friend, Meaghan, came over and interviewed me for one of her classes. It was an interview on body image and she needed to interview one girl who had grown up playing sports her whole life and one who had not. I'll let you guess which girl I was.. ha ha. The rest of this week has been spent relaxing, sleeping in, and watching a whole lot of Crossing Jordan...my newest guilty pleasure. I watch way too many crime dramas and then I wonder why I'm paranoid.

Alright, I will try to blog more this vacation...expecially during my trip! But in the meantime...let's all do a collective prayer that this weather improves....the birdies are hungry!

Later, gators! =)

No comments: