Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The lease is signed!!!

So, my friend Cory & I signed our leases to live in Orchard Trails next year. We're pretty excited! They are 4-bedroom 2-bathroom apartments across from campus and they're pretty nice! =) We have until May to find 2 more roommates or they'll just randomly place us after that. Either one would work. Only we might be placed with another guy...but she said she wouldn't put me with 3 boys...so hopefully it'd be another girl & gay guy like how me & Cory are. We'll see! But here are some pictures from the tour room:

Bedroom:



















Bathroom:












Kitchen:

















Living Room:

















Living Room Again:

















Pretty nice, eh?! Yeah...we're quite excited about it! =) Alright see you all soon because I come home for spring break on FRIDAY and I leave for DC a week from SUNDAY! WOOO!! Later, gators!