Monday, February 18, 2008

Living just enough, just enough for the city...ee ha!

I can't wait for spring break! I will be going to both of the pictured cities: Washington, DC & New York City. I am so excited! I fly to DC on March 9 to spend some time with my family that lives there and to see The Kiss Of The Spider Woman (a musical), which is playing at the Signature Theatre in Arlington, VA. I'm very excited to see it, not only because I love musical theatre, but because it's starring 3 pretty famous Broadway stars: Will Chase (The Full Monty, RENT, Aida), Natascia Díaz (Man of La Mancha, Carousel), and HUNTER FOSTER (Little Shop, Footloose, Urinetown)! They are all fabulous, but Hunter Foster is just amazing. He performed at the Tony's a few years back with the Urinetown cast...click HERE to watch it. I'm very exciiited to see him. =)
I am then heading to NYC on the 15th with my dad and his students. We're seeing The Lion King, which I've already seen, but I loved it...so I am not opposed to seeing it again!

It should be a really fun spring break and it'll be nice to just get out of Maine for awhile. =) Woohoo!!!

Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all ready for you!