Sunday, February 10, 2008

OBAMA IN BANGOR!!!!

Yesterday was such an exciting day. Barack Obama was at the Bangor Auditorium!! I got up in the morning and had to go to rehearsal, so I was really worried I wouldn't get in to see him, but this is what happened:
Sara picked me up at 1:30. We headed for Bangor. The traffic was out of control. We were stuck on the interstate for almost an hour. By the time we actually parked it was after 2:30, when the doors were supposed to open. The line was stretching at least a mile and we thought that there was absolutely no way we were going to get in. We started walking toward the back of the line and we saw 3 kids who lived on our floor last year...who we'd never talked to. BUT I was like "oh my gosh! you guys lived in York last year!!! Let's walk and talk!" so they let us in line with them and WE GOT IN. Thank God! So we were sitting way in the back up high, but we had a good view of the stage and everything. The crowd was HUGE and he was so inspiring. I love him. I have rehearsal today and can't go to the caucus...so vote for Obama for me. He ABSOLUTELY needs to be our next president. Later, gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that you were actually RELATED to an Obama delegate - is that true?!?