Friday, February 22, 2008

The most nostagic video ever...

Most of the readers of my blog are at least a couple decades older than me, so to most of you this video won't bring back any nostalgic memories. But to my brother & I and most of our friends this video leaves us cracking up & wanting to cry all in the same instant. Often times my friends and I will find ourselves venturing back to discussions of, what we call, "old school" Nickelodeon. The stuff that we grew up on...shows like "Hey Dude", "Salute Your Shorts", and "Clarissa Explains It All" among many others. Today we found ourselves amidst that same conversation, and my friend Kate decided to do something about it. She went on YouTube and found this video...the intros to the shows I grew up on. =) It made me very happy & yet feel old at the same time. None of these shows are on Nickelodeon anymore (truthfully Nickelodeon has gone to shit in my opinion) so it's weird to see the intros. Enjoy! Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked my show!

Anonymous said...

I remember some of these, and they did keep the two of you from fighting for a half hour. Now, if you can get the intro to the Cisco Kid - that would be something!