Saturday, February 21, 2009

A fun game!

Okay, so I totally stole this idea off of someone else's blog, but I think it's fun!

Rules: Go to Google and type in your name followed by "needs" and then see what 10 funny things come up. Here is mine--

1.) Sarah needs a cold shower. (Well, I prefer hot ones.)
2.) Sarah needs your manly vote. (Uh..what?)
3.) Sarah needs more love. (True dat...don't we all?)
4.) Sarah needs a Wii. (I WOULD LOVE A WII!)
5.) Sarah needs batteries. (You can never have enough.)
6.) Sarah needs a home. (I have like 3 homes...I'm all set on the home frontier.)
7.) Sarah needs to lean on her man. (Well, it'd help if I had a man to lean on.)
8.) Sarah needs money. (Yes, yes I do.)
9.) Sarah needs hugs. (Always!)
10.) Sarah needs to lose weight. (Sigh. Stop calling me fat!)

later, gators!

No comments: