Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gearing up for tour...

Hi! I am home for spring break right now. Yesterday was the last day of classes, and I only had one, so I left campus around 1 to head home. I'll be home for this first week of the 2-week break and then the second week will be spent touring with the University Singers. I'm really, really excited. It's a week of performing with a bunch of people I love! :) It's a pretty heavy load of performing, actually. We average 3 concerts a day and then the last day (Saturday) is spent as a free day and night in Montreal! WOO!
Here's what the schedule looks like for that week:

MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2009
9:00AM – Lee Academy, Lee, ME
1:00PM – Wiscasset High School, Wiscasset, ME
7:00PM – Windham High School, Windham, ME

TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
9:00AM – Windham High School, Windham, ME
1:00PM – Noble High School, Berwick, ME
7:00PM – St. Christopher’s Catholic Church, York, ME

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2009
9:00AM – York Middle School, York, ME
7:00PM – Winnisquam Regional High School, Tilton, NH

THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
9:00AM – Winnisquam Regional High School, Tilton, NH
1:00PM – Retreat, Vergennes, VT
7:00PM – Vergennes High School, Vergennes, VT

FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2009
1:00PM – Champlain Valley Union High School, Hinesburg, VT
7:00PM – Unitarian Universal Church, Burlington, VT

SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2009
9:00AM – Leave For Montreal
12:00PM – Arrive at Hotel in Montreal
1:00pm – FREE TIME

SUNDAY MARCH 15, 2009
9:00AM – Leave For Maine
4:00PM – Arrive at UMAINE!!!!

So, as seen--it's a pretty intense schedule! We stay in host homes, except for the last 2 nights--we have hotels in Burlington and Montreal, but the rest of the nights are spent in host homes. My tour-buddy (the person who stays with me in the host homes) is my friend, Liz, so it should be a really good time! I am very excited and I'll be sure to post lots of pictures when I get back! Woo! :)

Later, gators!

No comments: