Tuesday, June 19, 2007

1st day of work!

'Ello all. Yesterday was my first day on the job. It was just training so it was nothing too strenuous. We have training the rest of this week and then the camp starts Monday! Woot. I think it's going to be really fun. I have all kinds of fun ideas to keep the kids entertained.
Yesterday we just went over the basics. Don't hit, don't yell, fill out time sheets correctly, etc.
It should be basically the same thing continued tonight as well.

For those wondering, I haven't heard from the WOH yet. I should hear sometime this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

On another note, I bought another one of Jodi Picoult's books the other day. I read her books wicked fast because they are so good. The one I am reading currently is called The Tenth Circle. Like I said I just got it a couple days ago and I only have about 50 pages left. It's really good. For those that enjoy dramatic, suspenseful, court-room type reads I highly recommend Jodi Picoult. She won't disappoint.

On a completely different note, I watched V for Vendetta the other day. I'd heard from just about...everyone...that it was a really good movie. So, I decided to succumb and watch it. It's not my sort of movie, but I actually enjoyed it. So, yeah...watch it if you haven't.

Alright, I need to get ready for work.
Later, gators!!

No comments: