Monday, June 11, 2007

pomp & circumstance...



My lil brother is a high school graduate!! :) I can't believe we're both done! Crazy! It was a nice ceremony yesterday. I got a little bored, but that is to be expected because I have the attention span of a newt. My Chris went with me to it and it was nice. Then we went out to dinner at Red Robin, yummmmy! Later that night we watched The Tony's and saw an excellent performance from the new hit musical Spring Awakening. :) :)

On another note, the WOH called me this morning and I GOT A CALLBACK!!!!!! YAY! I couldn't be more excited. So, my callback is on Wednesday...wish me luck!
For those not in tune with what a callback is...."After the initial audition, the director or casting director will "call back" for additional - sometimes many - readings those actors who seem most promising."
Pretty shweet eh???

Alright, gotta go!! LATER, GATORS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice photo of you and Chris. Congratulations on the call back. Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of you two!