Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's really freakin' hot...

I am tuckered out...after only 2 days with the kids haha. Yesterday was the first day with them. It went pretty well. I have a pretty good group. There are a couple that like to misbehave, but that is to be expected with 8, 9 and 10 year olds.
Today was hellishly hot so it made the 4 hours outside rather torturous, but we found some nice shade and played some games that didn't require A TON of running around so they wouldn't get overheated.
Tomorrow is supposed to be another scorcher so we told the kids to bring bathing suits and I think we're going to get out the slip and slide and the hose. Should be a good time!
Last night was also my first rehearsal for FAME FOREVER! It was a choreography (dancing) rehearsal and it went pretty well! I pulled a muscle in my back, but other than that it was fun! I am so excited!!! :)
Alright, I need to take some tylenol (headache...) and take a nap. I am pooped!
Oh, and in case you were waiting for a review for "Sly Fox" you'll have to wait until after tomorrow night. Long story short...Chris and I couldn't find the theater on Saturday and by the time we found it it was already a half hour into the show. SO, we're going tomorrow night...which actually works out better because his dad got us free tickets! Woo!
Alright...later, gators!!

No comments: