Saturday, July 7, 2007

A busy life I lead...

Sorry I haven't written anything in awhile. I work a lot and then usually come home and am too tired/lazy to blog.
I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. Mine was quite eventful. I was in the parade in the morning with the Clubhouse kids. That was pretty fun. Our float was a luau theme so we had all the kids wear green or yellow shirts, bring beach towels to drape on their shoulders, and sand buckets to throw candy out of. It was cute. It didn't last very long though. It went from the Shaw's parking lot down to Ft. Western. Not ALL that long of a route which is good because only 6 kids got to ride on the float (it was a small float) so the rest had to walk and had no quams about complaining about walking. In the evening I went to Chris' house and we had a BBQ with his mom, brother, sister, and his sister's boyfriend. It was fun. We played with sparklers after which kind of scare me, but are fun nonetheless. Then we went to the Winslow fireworks. They were pretty good. TONS of people there. And some people brought dogs which makes me mad because the dogs are either scared or are barking their heads off because they don't understand what's going on. Note to everyone...don't bring dogs to fireworks, it's not nice.
I am glad it's the weekend. By the end of the week I am always exhausted. Watching kids in the heat will do that to you.
Today I have a hair appointment which I am happy about because I am in desperate need of a haircut.
Tomorrow I have rehearsal in the afternoon. Yay yay. Fame Forever is going great. I can't wait for the show. :) I hope everyone can make it! :)
Alright, I am going to go read and then go to my hair appt.
Later, gators!!

No comments: