Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You know it's 2007 when...




Our presidential candidates are answering questions posted on YOUTUBE in a debate on CNN. I love it. Times are changing, indeed. I wonder what George Washington would think of all of it. Interesting. The democratic YouTube debate was on last night and I guess the Republican one will be on soon. The questions were real and raw and interesting. They ranged from "can we get married?" (a lesbian couple) to "are the rest of ya'll jealous that Obama, Edwards, and Clinton get all the attention?" (a couple of hick guys from Tennesse). I thought most of the candidates did very well. Of course, I am partial to Obama, but everyone held their own. Except I think Mike Gravel is a little mad at the world quite frankly. Maybe because he's 77 years old. He's definitely got some of that curmudgeonly old man-ness in him. He took every opportunity he could to put down his competitors. A little childish if you ask me. Anyways, I just thought it was interesting and shows how much technology is changing our world. I'm looking forward to the Republican ones on September 17th. I might submit a video and ask something like "Why are you all so freaking wrong in everything you believe?" :-p Just teasing! :) If you missed the debate last night check out the recap here: Click!
Alright, I need a shower. Later, gators!!!

1 comment:

Grant Smith said...

Hi Sarah! I found the introduction of youtube to be quite entertaining, indeed!

A co-worker of mine today predicted that the next presidential election is going to be decided by youtube - lol

G