Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lions & Tigers & Bears...Oh My!

That picture is from the D.E.W Animal Kingdom wesbite, which is where we took the kids on a field trip to today! It was a lot of fun. You can get so close to the lions and this one to the left is their only male lion and he blew me away. When you go to the D.C zoo you can only see the lions from quite a distance, but at this place they are so up close and beautiful. He was so regal and majestic...it was wonderful! I tried not to think about the fact that these animals were being kept in cages a tad bit too small than I like and just enjoy them. The kids loved it.
Tonight I am having a much over-do reunion with Sara. We are going to Railroad Square Cinema to see Michael Moore's new documentary "Sicko" and then going out to dinner. I am very excited. I love Michael Moore! I'll give ya'll a review of the movie tomorrow or something. Alright, I have got to take a nap or something and then get ready to go. Later, gators!!

No comments: