Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back into it!

I love marathon-ing shows. For those unaware of what I mean by that, let me explain. It's when you buy the season DVD and over the course of a few days you watch the entire season. The reason I like doing this so much is for the following reasons:
#1: I am usually very busy during the week nights when the shows actually play.
#2: I don't have to wait a week to deal with the suspense!
#3: It's a fun friend activity for a boring weekend or a rainy/snowy day.
So, anyway...a couple years ago I marathon-ed the first season of LOST and I got way into it. I then marathon-ed the 2nd season a year later. When the third season started I watched some episodes and then I got busy and I lost track of it and I just stopped watching it all together. Now, the 4th season starts on the 31st and ABC.com is doing some sort of a promotional thing where ALL 3 seasons of LOST are online...FOR FREE. So, the past few days I have watched a few episodes a day and I finished the 3rd season. NOW I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL the 31st!!! I am going to try really hard this season to keep up with watching it at its scheduled Thursday night slot...but if it doesn't work out...I can always marathon it next year! :)
LOST is such a good show. If you don't watch it...you should. End of story. Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I'm gonna go watch season 3 so I'm all caught up. Thanks for the heads up!