Monday, January 14, 2008

First day back + a snow day!

It's not the best quality photo, but I took that from the window in the hall outside of my room. It's snowing so hard! Classes after 2:00 were canceled, so I got out of one class, but I had three classes this morning. They went well. It's three straight hours of classes, though, so that's kind of tiring. At 9am I had sight singing, which was fine. 10am I had German which I think is going to be a fun class and interesting. Then at 11am I had piano class and so many of my friends are in that class so it's really fun!
Okay, well Alyssa and I are watching a movie, a perfect activity for a snowy day. It's supposed to snow all through the night too so we'll see what happens with classes tomorrow!
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and study hard. I know you will do wonderfully, and I'm glad you like your classes so far.