Friday, January 4, 2008

B to the A to the R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A!

WOOOO my man has won Iowa and with any luck he'll win New Hampshire and then the presidency (knock on wood!). Some people, namely old geezers hehe, think he hasn't done enough to prove that he'd be a good president, but I just have faith in him. I think his ideas are best, I think he delivers his ideas well, and how can you go wrong with that smile?
Now, don't get me wrong...I'd be happy if any democrat was in office, but if Obama (or Hillary) won not only would there be a great president, but I would feel as if I was a part of making history as well. I'm just really excited for Obama...and for the democratic party in general.
I found that picture on a website that had that print on a t-shirt...and the t-shirt was on sale......so I bought it. :) Once it comes in the mail I'll take a picture of me sporting it. YAY FOR BARACK!

My brother wants the phone, but YAY!
Later, gators!

No comments: