Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street...


In a few minutes I'll be heading to Bangor to see "Sweeney Todd". Yeah, we have to travel ALL the way to Bangor to see it, it's not playing anywhere around here. It looks a little bit scary, but hey it's a musical so OBVIOUSLY I'm going to go see it. I'll give ya'll a review tomorrow.

On another note, woo go Pats? Okay, I don't ever watch football, it just confuses me. BUT I watched last night's game, there seemed to be a lot of fighting. BUT Idina Menzel sang the national anthem and I almost flipped out. I LOVE HER.

On another another note, I got a trip to DC to see "The Kiss of the Spiderwoman" in March. I am riding back with my dad's class (they'll be down at the same time) and hopefully I'll be able to go see "The Lion King" with them in NYC. I've already seen it, but it's a fabulous show nonetheless and I could see something 1920384 times on Broadway and never get sick of it.

Alright, almost time to leave.
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you'll be spending some time with me and my students. You can never see the Lion King too many times.