Saturday, December 22, 2007

PS...I am so in love with Gerard Butler it hurts...

Today I went to see "P.S. I Love You" with my friend, Tyler. I fell in love with Gerard Butler. A man who looks like that and sings like he does (See "Phantom of The Opera" if you haven't) should be illegal.
The movie was really, really good. I laughed, I cried (there are some VERY sad parts), it became a part of me. (haha)
There were so many good actors in it too. Tyler and I were swooning over Gerard, but the movie also featured Hilary Swank, Lisa Kudrow, Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Denny from Grey's..another hunk of burning love), and Kathy Bates.
I definitely recommend it, but bring your hankies. It's a tear-jerker.
Break is going very well thus far! It's nice to be home and it was great to see Tyler today. He leaves for Germany on Thursday to visit his beau, so I was very happy to see him before he left.
Alright, things to do.
Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this link:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20152943_20153269_20161218_21,00.html

Anonymous said...

Nevermind...it wouldn't take the whole link.