Monday, December 17, 2007

Meet Reverend Jiggles...

This cute little fella is my friend Jesse's cat, Reverend Jiggles McGillicutty. She and Alyssa were thinking of funny names for a cat last year, before Jesse even had a cat, and Reverend Jiggles McGillicutty was the name they came up with. I think it suits him well, though we rarely call him by his full name. Usually it's just Jiggles or Jigs. Is he not the cutest thing ever? :)

On another note, one of my finals is out of the way. I had my ear training final at 9am this morning. It went okay. I am really bad at ear training, so it went as well as expected.
This afternoon I met with Laura, my accompanist for my jury, and we went over my music. It all sounds really good. One of the pieces, Do Not Go My Love, is really really tricky timing wise, but other than that everything sounds pretty good! :)

I just want to get this week over with so I can have a nice relaxing break. Alright, gotta practice piano.
Later, gators!

No comments: