Thursday, December 6, 2007

A very busy weekend ahead...

Well, I have a very busy weekend ahead of me! In fact, I am pretty much going going going non-stop until my last final on Thursday the 20th. This weekend I have an Athena Consort concert. For anyone that doesn't know, Athena Consort is the women's chorus on campus. We have a concert Saturday evening with the Black Bear Men's Chorus. So, tomorrow night I have opera rehearsal for an hour, then dress rehearsal for the Athena concert until 7. Saturday I am going to see Euphony, another ensemble, perform in the afternoon and then I have the concert that night. THEN on Sunday Athena is performing at Bucksport Middle School in the afternoon...don't ask me why, I couldn't tell ya. This weekend is rather chock full. PLUS I think Alyssa and I are going to have a guest for a couple nights because our friend, Kate, who is in Athena with me, is staying in our room because her roommate is having a friend over for the weekend. So, that should be fun. :)

Next week is very busy too, as I will have to start preparing for my finals, one of which is next Friday. And then the next week is finals and I have 1 final on Monday, 1 final on Tuesday, a free day Wednesday, and then 2 finals plus my jury on Thursday and then FINALLY I can go home. I am off until January 13th, so it should be a really wonderful, nice, looong break. :)

Alright, things to do.
Later, gators!!!

No comments: