Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December, Everyone!

It's December! & 24 days until Christmas! I think Alyssa and I need to get an advent calendar for our room. Or, better yet, maybe I'll make one!
Today is a pretty low-key day, as was last night. Last night I had opera rehearsal and then I ate dinner with some friends. Then Jeremy came over to take a nap, as he often does, and we got caught up on America's Next Top Model (aka...my Uncle Jim's favorite show...not! I believe his exact words were "this show is making me physically ill")...but that's alright, I still love it! So, yeah then I hung around until Alyssa got back from a rehearsal and then Jeremy came back over, we played Monopoly for like 5 minutes, danced for a bit, you know...the regular stuff. Today, because I have the room to myself again, as Alyssa will be at a rehearsal until around 5, I plan on doing laundry, getting caught up on Grey's and Pushing Daisies and practicing a little Christmas piano surprise I have in store for my family. Then tonight after Alyssa gets home we're heading to Waterville to see the WOH production of "A Christmas Carol", I heard it was good. So, I am excited. :)
OH, another exciting thing! I got an e-mail yesterday about a new a-capella group they are starting on campus. Molly, a grad student who stands next to me in Athena Consort, wrote to me, Alyssa, and a few others about starting a new co-ed a-capella group and I am soo excited! I really wanted to be in one this year. Molly is really good at arranging a-capella pieces, as she is in Renaissance, the all girl's a-capella group on campus. SO I am really excited. :) :)
Alright, I have a breakfast date with Miss Arielle Costello so off I must go.
Later, gators!

No comments: