Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!


Okay, before I even start...I took the pictures with PhotoBooth on my computer so that's why all the letters on the books, and the treble clef on the earring are backwards.
BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope everyone's holiday thus far has been just splendid. I got many great things!
In the first picture is my new Vera purse (and I got the matching wallet). I love the pattern, Alyssa actually has the same one...haha! The picture also has the three books I asked for, and got: "A Lifetime Of Secrets" by Frank Warren (go to postsecret.com if you never have), "Celebrity Detox" by Rosie O'Donnell (I don't care if everyone hates her, I love her!), and "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert (which got GREAT reviews). I'm excited to get started on all of those! The second picture is of the treble clef earrings I got. Aren't they pretty!? YAY! Other gifts I received:
A pug calendar, "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult (MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER), Wool socks, hat, and mittens knit by my grandmother, Target gift cards (WOOOHOO), a sweater, $100, Pajamas, and lots of other little things. It was a very nice Christmas, all in all! Later the extended family is coming over and we're exchanging gifts & having dinner. We did a gift swap this year, in which everyone picked a name. It should be really fun. Okay, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm commenting to let you know i'm a frequent reader. haha. and you told me to.

i love the bag, it's super cute. and i bet the pug calendar is cute too!

enjoy the rest of your christmas!!