Thursday, December 20, 2007

Only 1 more final to go!

So, I only have one more final and then I am done! It's algebra..icky. BUT THEN I GET TO GO HOME! :) :)
I just took that picture, which was taken at a very odd angle and it makes me look like I am writing with my left hand, in the computer cluster in the Union. I'm studying for my algebra final. The computer cluster freaks me out sometimes, you run into some crazy crazies sometimes, and it smells like old people. For an example of the crazy crazies, this kid just walked in here breathing heavily and then argued with the guy who works here for a good 10 minutes about whether or not he can eat in here.
"Oh please sir, just this once! I haven't eaten for 4 hours..." okay? Then go outside in the hall, you freakin wackjob.
My jury this morning went very well. A few hours after it I got to go see my scores, judged by the 4 voice faculty members there. Out of a 4.0 I got 1 3.9, 1 3.3, and 2 3.7's for an average of a 3.65, not too shabby for my first jury! I was very surprised that Lud gave me a 3.9, it made me happy. He's a good voice faculty member to impress around here, so I was glad I impressed him. I really didn't get any negative feedback about my voice, just things like "you move too much when you sing" and stuff like that. At least they weren't like "you were incredibly off pitch" or anything!
After my jury I had lunch with my friend, Cory and then we studied for the music theory final. I think I did pretty okay. It takes me awhile to do the stuff on theory tests that it takes other people (cought...instrumentalists...cough) 2 seconds to do. BUT all in all I think I did better on this test than I did on the final.
Alright, I need to study algebra for a little bit more and then GO HOME. :) :)
Later, gators!

No comments: