Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Class Of 1944 Hall...

Hello all. I thought I'd take the opportunity tonight to tell you a little bit about the building in which I spend most of my time. The Class of 1944 Hall was named after the class that donated the money to its creation. I believe it was built around 10 years ago, and it houses the School of Performing Arts facilities. I rarely leave this building during the day, as most of my classes are inside. The first picture of the hallway is the hallway I walk down every morning to get to class. On the ceiling performing arts quotes are written and there is almost always music coming from the speakers connected to the ceiling as well. It's a really cheery way to the start the day. The benches are infamous. I took the picture in the evening, but during the day there are ALWAYS music students sitting there waiting for classes to begin, studying, and just hanging out. The last picture is of me showing off the fliers board. The huge bulletin board stretches the length of one wall and has TONS of fliers about different performing arts events and opportunities. All in all, The Class of 1944 Hall is a really nice place to spend my day. :) Later gators!


No comments: